It’s that time again… Challenge time!
Ultimate Blog Challenge
Now before you run and hide, take a deep breath and read on.
Each time I have taken part in the UBC, I have gained more email sign ups, new clients, more traffic and comments on my blog and not to mention discovered some really inspirational bloggers and blogs that I would not have seen otherwise.
Taking part in the blog challenge really encourages you to post regularly. Now, if you haven’t started blogging yet or are an infrequent blogger, I really recommend you join in.
If a month of posts seems too much, that’s ok. Use the Challenge to set your own pace, commit to 2 or 3 posts a week. It’s a really great time to collect together all those questions people have about your business and get them answered on your blog.
Here’s a video from co-host Michelle Shaeffer telling you more about the blog challenge:
How do you join in?
- Pop over to ultimateblogchallenge.com and sign up.
- Read the welcome mail and register on the ultimateblogchallenge.com website
- Log in using the name and password you specified and complete your profile
- Once logged in, pop over to ultimateblogchallenge.com/blog-directory choose a category and click add url. Add your details. These are manually approved so may take a day or so to update.
- Join the Facebook group and wait to be approved
Then grab a beverage of your choice and start planning some posts.
UBC works best when you get involved with the community
When you publish your post:
- Share it on your social networks
- Tweet it using the tag #blogboost
- Pop over to the Facebook group and post your link
- Scroll down and see if some posts catch your eye, visit the blogs and comment (and share too!)
Need more ideas for your blog posts?
Here on the blog there’s a Month of Blog Ideas for Your Local Business and Blog Brainstorming with Free Keyword Suggestion Tools, check them out!
My friend, Sue is setting up a Facebook Challenge starting 15th April. Again, it’s free to join in and an ideal opportunity to get to grips with your Facebook Page.
Each day there will be tips to enhance your page, gain more likes and updates to post. If you sign up for the email reminders too, you’ll receive:
- A ‘What To Post Today To Grow My Page’ daily idea
- A ‘Quote Of The Day’ posting tip
- Daily encouragement to keep going and not give up
- At the end of the challenge you will receive an ebook compilation of each day of the challenge, so that you can refer back to the challenge content easily
There will be prizes! I am donating one, although I’m not sure yet what it will be – suggestions are welcome!
Over to you…
Are you joining in any of the challenges this month?Fancy a Challenge (or Two?) by Jan Kearney