Using Facebook for Business Training Workshop
Join me on Saturday 18th October for a half day practical Facebook for Local Business workshop at the CMRZ (Central Rooms) in Widnes, Cheshire.
One in three Brits access Facebook every day and small businesses acknowledge the importance of this behemoth social media platform in their online marketing. As reach continues to drop, Facebook marketing can be overwhelming and time consuming for many business owners.
In this half day “Facebook for Local Business” training workshop we’ll start right at the beginning and work together so you learn and understand how Facebook can work for your small business.
Discover How To Maximise Your Local Business Facebook Presence
During the half day Facebook for Business workshop you’ll learn:
- The difference between Facebook Profiles and Business Pages, and what you can do with each
- How to set up your local business Facebook Page to enhance local discovery
- How to optimise and target your Page updates to encourage discovery by local people
- Tips and tricks to expand your reach without paying Facebook a penny
- Understanding your insights so you can draft a content plan and track results
- The “secret” search that allows you to get to know your audience and competitors
- How to create Facebook Offers – both free and paid versions
- Why “Boost Post” is evil and what to do instead
- How to use Facebook ads (and paid Offers) without maxing your credit card or losing your shirt AND start getting return on your investment
Who is the Facebook for Business workshop for?
The workshop is suitable for:
- Business owners new to Facebook wanting to learn where to start
- People familiar with Facebook but would like to know more about using Facebook for business
- Business owners with multiple Facebook accounts using Profiles (friends) for business
- Facebook Page admins wanting to gain a better understanding of paid and organic reach
If you have any questions or are unsure if this workshop is for you, do not hesitate to contact me.
What’s included in the workshop?
- Wifi access so you can bring along your laptop and create/adjust your page as we work through
- Refreshments when you arrive and throughout the workshop
- A workbook you can take complete during the training
How much does the Facebook for Business training cost?
This introductory workshop is offered at a budget friendly investment of £25 per person (plus booking fee). Booking is essential (secure payments via Eventbrite.)
Over to you…
If you know someone who could benefit from this Facebook for Business Workshop, please do share using the buttons below 🙂Facebook for Business Training in Widnes by Jan Kearney