How excited am I?
I’m speaking at the business networking and seminar morning in Runcorn orgainised by Bear Behind Events.
It’s a fabulous opportunity to put some faces to names.
Not to mention drink coffee and have a chat.
Now we get to the nitty gritty – what’s in it for you?
The seminar theme is “Social Media and Beyond”. Come along to discover how to take social media to a new level, make it work for your business, open new markets and increase profits.
Get your diary out, here’s the info:
February’s Seminar Schedule
“Social Media and Beyond”
8:00am breakfast and networking
9:00am seminars begin
Amanda May of Cheshire Ladders
- Why use hashtags on Twitter and Facebook
- Affordable online marketing 10 tips ~ back to basics
- Reach out ~ getting Facebook posts seen
Jan Kearney of My Business Online (that’s me, don’t miss it!)
Boost your business by blogging and power up with Pinterest
- Blogging advantages and why blogging works for local business
- The best place to blog,
- What to blog and blogging ideas (cheatsheat)
- Basic local blog optimisation,
- What is Pinterest
- Pinterest for local business?
- Pinning tips and tricks
Ben Furfie of Advice Media
How to use social media to generate more leads
- The various social media platforms out there
- Which are best for businesses
- What type of content attracts clicks
- How to capture those leads
- The best tools for the job
Sharon Charteress of Mood Design
- An overview of LinkedIn for business use
- How to optimise your profile for search
- Personal profiles
- Company profiles
- Making connections
- Utilising your contacts
- Getting the most out of groups
Book your place directly on the Bear Behind Events Website
The Runcorn business networking and seminar morning costs just £25.
Will I see you there?Runcorn Business Networking and Seminar Morning (I'm Speaking Again!) by Jan Kearney