I’m jolly excited, rather chuffed and honoured to be speaking at Business Boost in Runcorn 10th April 2015.
Business Boost Runcorn Seminar and Networking Morning
Starting at 8am with a spot of breakfast and networking, April’s Business Boost Seminar morning is an ideal opportunity to mingle and network with other local businesses and learn some valuable tips to improve your social media presence. Granted, I’m biased because I am one of the speakers!
Social Media Seminars
There are two speakers in April. The sessions kick off with Jeanne Hatton from Uniti Solutions who will guide you through the maze of social media platforms and tools. You’ll learn:
- social media demographics
- understand if social media is working effectively for your business
- how to source content to share
- social media tools – what to use and when
The second session is with me, Jan Kearney. I’ll be challenging your perceptions about Google Plus with “What The Plus Can Google Do For My Business?” You’ll learn:
- What the Plus? No it’s not just another social network!
- No-one uses Google Plus, who will see my posts?!
- Get found – your Profile
- Get found – Google My Business Pages
- What the Plus? Shop front, Service or Brand Page and what’s the plussing difference
- Local? Google says Plus off! Don’t make these mistakes…
- Search + Social = The real power of Plus
- Your next steps to Plus Your Business
That’s a hell of a lot to fit in an hour – I’m working on it! I will guarantee you’ll learn something and have some great tips to implement.
The Business Boost Seminar Morning is organised by Bear Behind Events in conjunction with Halton Chamber of Commerce. Booking is essential – you can book through the Chamber by calling Nicola on 01928 516142 or online via Bear Behind Events
Business Boost Event Details
Join me for a coffee?
I’m always up for a coffee and chin-wag. If you’re in the Halton area on 10th April – why not join me?Demystifying Social Media At Business Boost Runcorn by Jan Kearney