Oooh another badge! This time it’s a Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award.
So with a big smile on my face and a rather rabbit in the headlights look (thinking about what I can say about myself), here’s my acceptance speech, the rules and the bit’s about myself that I am not looking forward to…
Thank you to Pauline Bennett from Listing Building for Newbies for nominating me.
Pauline blogs about list building (your email list not to-do list, although I think I have mine in reverse at the moment!) and internet marketing whilst sunning herself on a Greek Island. Yes, I am jealous…
Pop over to Paulines blog for some sunshine and great tips.
Rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
There are a few rules for the award but they are pretty simple (simple? Writing about myself is not simple…)
- All recipients need to thank the giver
- Post 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
7 Things you may or may not know about me…
- I’m a veggie and have been since I was a teenager. I don’t eat meat or fish, I do eat dairy – so not vegan
- While I don’t watch much TV, life stops for new episodes of Criminal Minds
- In my late teens I went through a stage of designing and making my own clothes – they were pretty fab, I worked wonders with crushed velvet and lace.
- I give birth to my daughter by emergency caesarian section after almost 36 hours of labour. When I came around, I was told she was a boy. We named her Liam Stephen – for the first 17 hours of her life. People asked how I didn’t notice she wasn’t a boy… Well I wasn’t allowed to change her as I was bed bound for a few days, and I didn’t think to undress her!
- To relax, I like nothing better than a long hot bath – by long I mean several hours with a good book
- The daftest thing I have done is dye my hair blonde. I realised it was daft, went down to the shops and bought a red dye – promptly turning my hair to a muddy orange colour. I was stuck with it for a week until I could get an appointment with a hairdresser to do something about it
- I’m really not comfortable talking about myself! I’m more a head down and get on with it kind of person 🙂
And now without further ado, here are my nominations for the Sisterhood of World Bloggers Award
Valerie Cuell – http://www.valeriecuell.com/
Kelly Mooney – http://www.phoenixcounsellingnw.co.uk
Jane Howes – http://www.cheshirepetsitters.co.uk
Nanette Levin – http://www.nanettelevin.com
Julia Neiman- http://julianeiman.com
Helen Brogun – https://helzdesign.wordpress.com/
Harriet Stack – http://www.harrietstack.com
Thank you to everyone who reads MLBO – for your comments and inspiration too.Sisters are doing it for themselves! by Jan Kearney