Business owners who have jumped through the hurdles and hoops trying to get reviews only to have them disappear will know just how close to the truth this comicgraphic is!
Why Small Businesses Hate Google+ Local
Here’s the Google+ Local Review Comicgraphic, shamelessly borrowed from the Nifty Marketing blog.
Google+ Local Review Tips
- Don’t try to game the system by buying reviews
- Don’t use a review service to enter reviews from surveys and review cards
- Don’t use on-site review stations
- Don’t encourage people to create a Google Plus account just to leave you a review
- Space out reviews. Reviews in waves can trigger the spam filter
- Encourage Google+ Local reviews through a mobile device
- If your customer doesn’t have a Google Plus account, ask for reviews other third-party sites such as Freeindex, Qype, Yelp and others
Does the comicgraphic reflect your experiences with Google+ Local reviews? I’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments!