Well that’s the last working day of 2011 over, and what a roller-coaster ride this year has been! A fantastic and exhilarating ride with a good dose of nerves and total fear thrown in…
It’s the same when you start anything new isn’t it?
That initial leap outside of your comfort zone is downright scary! I’ll be honest, I’m not 100% there yet…
I’ve spent so long being a character online and writing, blogging, marketing under pen names that using my real name and doing business with real people was a huge leap for me. You do get the real me here though (and on email, Facebook and Twitter), although I still haven’t conquered my fear of getting my photo online!
2012 is going to be exciting and so much fun. I love what I do and it’s the most amazing feeling when I speak to people and they realise that this stuff actually works!
So, no New Year resolutions for me, no empty dreams, desires and wishful thinking – just my goals, objectives and most importantly – ACTION
Because that is what it all boils down to. Without action, nothing happens. There are no secret methods, no right time and no perfect products.
Make 2012 your year online too…
- Commit to you or a member of your staff posting at least one blog post per week.
- Commit 30 minutes per day to interact on the social network site of your choice – just one, pick one and go for it.
- Commit a once per week visit to your Google Places page to keep it updated and add your business details to other local directories.
- You DO have time
- You DO have the knowledge of your products and services
- You DO have the capability to do it.
It gets easier the more you do… Once you get used to it and start seeing results, you’ll be wondering why you didn’t do this stuff earlier.
And if you need a guiding hand, I’m right here, just drop me a note.
Or download my free guides, simply fill in the blue box below.
I do wish you health, wealth, happiness and prosperity in 2012! Enjoy the New Year celebrations, and at the risk of stealing a well known brands tag line – in 2012 ‘Just do it’
Image Copyright (c) 123RF Stock PhotosNo New Year Resolutions For Me by Jan Kearney